In the last two years, the following has happened to my car:
- Alternator died on trip to my parents. Luckily, was able to get the battery charged long enough to get me to the nearest Saturn dealer.
- Replacement alternator dies. Luckily, under warranty, so all I pay for is towing.
- Rocker arm breaks. $1,000 later, it's fixed, and car runs again.
- Bought a new set of tires. Nail in road punctures front-right tire. As I'm walking from the car to Subway, I hear a lovely hissing noise.
- Engine floods, due to bad sensors. More towing. More money.
- Today, front-right tire is flat. Yet another trip to Costco's tire center.
So far, everything that has happened, besides the first alternator problem, I have discovered on my way to lunch. Therefore, I figure if I never go out for lunch again (or at least not drive), my car will run perfectly.
Current Mood: Mushroom-cloud-laying motherfucker