25 February, 2003

Hip

I'm 47% hip.

I'm so unhip, it's a wonder my pants stay up.

Bloody hell. Apparently, my inner European is:

You are Irish

1 comment:

  1. i'm 63% hip. i wonder what the other 37% is...

    ReplyDelete