Rickey Medlock, bassist for Lynyrd Skynyrd, says now that Colin Powell has presented the world "irrefutable proof" that Saddam Hussein is doing something bad, we should attack.
In the wake of Secretary Of State General Colin Powell's speech at the United Nations on Wednesday (February 5), Medlocke said he fully backs the administration. "Now I think we got all the proof that we need," Medlocke said. "Of course, the Iraqis are saying, 'Oh, Powell's lying,' but you know what? I think that Colin Powell is probably the most trustworthy guy in there. I will believe Colin Powell before I believe anybody. I have a lot of respect for that guy, and I trust him."
Just some random questions:
- How much should I care when a celebrity tells me that something is right or wrong?
- How much should I care when the fucking bassist for Lynyrd Skynyrd tells me that something is right or wrong?
- How many decades has it been since Lynyrd Skynyrd had any kind of relevence to world, in any way?
- Why do celebrities assume that we want to hear what they have to say?
- Why don't celebrities understand that we pay them to act a certain way?
- Why am I being so generous and lumping Rickey Medlocke into the category of celebrity?
- Why can't celebrities basically "shut up and bite the pillow?"
- What is my fascination with numbered lists?