According to the Washington Post, NBC is already working on a movie about Pvt. Jessica Lynch. Wow, that didn't take long. Let me see if I can summarize the movie for everybody:
- Hi, I'm PFC Jessica Lynch. I'm from Palestine, WV.
- Look, I'm in Iraq.
- Hey, I've been captured by Iraqis after my group got lost.
- Now I'm a prisoner in a hospital. Watch my tragic ordeal.
- A sympathetic Iraqi sees my plight, crosses miles of desert, and informs the Americans of what's going on.
- Yay! I've been rescued
- Wow, I'm a hero.
- I'm meeting President Bush.
- Now I'm meeting with NBC executives about a movie about my ordeal.
- Oh look, here I am, watching my exciting, made-for-TV movie.
- I think I'm about to start a loop.
So, what will they do with the other 1 hour and 40 minutes?