After an uneventful day at work, it's nice to come home and find my most recent order from Second Spin waiting for me in the mailbox. I would wish for this every day, but the CDs aren't free, and I would quickly be more broke than I am if this was the case.
As if this wasn't good enough, I find that the copy of the Beastie Boys "To the 5 Buroughs" that I ordered, for only $8.99, was brand new, still shrink-wrapped. Ahhhh. Recent album goodness for only half the price!
And, because I know you are all waiting, breathlessly, to find out what else I ordered:
- Beastie Boys - To the 5 Buroughs
- The Dead Milkmen - Death Rides a Pale Cow (The Ultimate Collection)
- En Esch - Cheesy (oddly enough, also in its shrink-wrap...which is more of an odd thing, since the album was released in 1993!)
- X-Ecutioners - Revolutions
- X-Ecutioners - Built From Scratch
I can already hear Randy clamoring for copies of those last two.