some movie meme from jenny:
1. Popcorn or candy?
candy. too much popcorn makes me ill. and it's really difficult to find just the right balance of "enough to eat" vs. "i'm going to hurl".
2. Name a movie youâ€™ve been meaning to see forever.
uhhh. hmmm. "deep throat" or "debbie does dallas"? the age of DVDs and the internets has allowed me to see pretty much everything i've ever wanted.
3. You are given the power to recall one Oscar: Who loses theirs and to whom?
warner baxter. yeah, that's right. i'm going there. chester morris was robbed!
(yeah, i really don't have anything serious to say for this one.)
4. Steal one costume from a movie for your wardrobe. Which will it be?
5. Your favorite film franchise isâ€¦
cliché, i know, but i'm going to have to go with "star wars"
okay, well, the star wars trilogy
the real trilogy
oh, you know which ones i'm talking about
6. Invite five movie people over for dinner. Who are they? Whyâ€™d you invite them? What do you feed them?
ummm...well, really, that's all i've ever wanted.
now, what's this about dinner?
7. What is the appropriate punishment for people who answer cell phones in the movie theater?
you know that scene in "american history x"...
8. Choose a female bodyguard: Ripley from Aliens. Mystique from X-Men. Sarah Connor from Terminator 2. The Bride from Kill Bill. Mace from Strange Days.
9. Whatâ€™s the scariest thing youâ€™ve ever seen in a movie?
really ugly people in the row in front of me making out.
10. Your favorite genre (excluding comedy and drama) is?
porn (inasmuch as it is a genre). otherwise, scifi
11. You are given the power to greenlight movies at a major studio for one year. How do you wield this power?
see question 6
12. Bonnie or Clyde?
13. Who are you tagging to answer this survey? (Three or more)
yeah, whoever wants to